Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Nice little exercise combo

gymgreg

Today i tried a new little combo which i thought was fun and worth sharing with you guys.

Shoulder Stand - Lower to Inverted Hang - Muscle Up - Repeat

UoVYlx-ifpo

A couple of sets of this could be a nice finisher for a workout.

Alessandro Mainente

i agree with you...i've tried it about 2 weeks a go and is a very very great variation..to increase the difficult when you do the slow down into inv hang...go in front lever and after do the muscle up.......so if you are very strong you can also try this....

shoulder stand ->slow down into maltese bent arms -> roll forward into fl -> MU....very great challenge..

i agree with you...i've tried it about 2 weeks a go and is a very very great variation..to increase the difficult when you do the slow down into inv hang...go in front lever and after do the muscle up.......so if you are very strong you can also try this....

shoulder stand ->slow down into maltese bent arms -> roll forward into fl -> MU....very great challenge..

Yep, that sounds challenging.

shoulderstand-->back to inverted hang-->inverse muscle up-->repeat :mrgreen:

Let's file that one under long term goals.

John Sapinoso

nice conrtol on those negatives! ive tried something similar before: shoulderstand - lower to backlever - pull to muscle up - repeat

too much DOMS for me though, how do you feel the day after?

nice conrtol on those negatives! ive tried something similar before: shoulderstand - lower to backlever - pull to muscle up - repeat

too much DOMS for me though, how do you feel the day after?

Feeling pretty fresh today, no DOMS.

Your variation sounds hard. First the negatives put a lot stress on your biceps. Followed by a big biceps stretch from the BL. All that eccentric work sounds like a great recipe for DOMS.

Also keeping the false grip while going into and out of BL is tough!