Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

BtGB - Question about exercises.

klops3style

Hi, I did: PUSH - Pseudo planche Push ups, dips on chairs:D What kind exercises could I do?

I haven't idea...

The book would really help you out, however with postage to Poland, its understandable if its too expensive for you. The good news is the next edition will be available in an online or pdf format, which will cut the price for us Europeans about in half.

In the meantime, if looking at your goals, following the WODs for at least a while wouldn't be a bad idea. That would also make it much easier for us to give you feedback.

Well in the book there are still tons of pushing exercises. There's a bunch of planche pushing variations, lots of headstand and handstand pushing and lots of dips. Planche leans, wall pseudo planche pushups etc etc.

Klops, just because you don't have any set of rings doesn't mean you can't just make some. Not spectacular but useful until you can get a proper set.

Grr. Fixed, ya happy? I could just delete your post and make it appear as if it never happened. Could...not saying I would, but could. I digress.

Klops, just because you don't have any set of rings doesn't mean you can't just make some. Not spectacular but useful until you can get a proper set.

fixed :mrgreen: