Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Gymnastics & Everyday life :)

Newguy

Joshua Naterman

Cages? Teams? Where do you work?

As my handle implies, I am in Navy Explosive Ordnance Disposal. I work in a shitty old building on Little Creek that gets mini-lakes on the floor every time it rains hard even though they have fixed the roof about 10 times...

That's the base where I did my scruff duty. November 20-something to Feb 6th. We were attached to SEAL team 2... i would think that none of the same guys are there anymore, but that was a crazy winter. Virginia is COLD.

Nicholas Sortino

That's the base where I did my scruff duty. November 20-something to Feb 6th. We were attached to SEAL team 2... i would think that none of the same guys are there anymore, but that was a crazy winter. Virginia is COLD.

They've got some pretty nice facilities over there. I go use their pool from time to time. I really want to do the obstacle course they have hanging above the water, but I missed out the last 2 chances for various reasons.

Joshua Naterman

Yes, that O-course was awesome. I don't remember everything up there, but I remember falling before I got to the zip line at the end a few times at first... it's weird to fall that far, especially into water. I think the scariest thing we did there was play water polo with team 4. That was pretty intimidating at first.

Dive rolling to catch a ball, having the flexibility to show people my (impressive) blisters and military pressing smaller people every so often for giggles are all fun. There's also apple ripping, (piece of)coconut crushing and HS's at the bus stop(etc). I'm sure I've forgotten a bunch of other things aswell.

I also love the fact that I am almost never tired. Especially when playing random sports with friends. and they are complaining about being tired. :D