• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mats Trane

• Razz

• Alvaro Antolinez

• Cole Dano

Looks good, but maybe a bit of graphic overkill.

What if the front were just the text

Gymnastics Bodies

Innovative Progressive Shockingly Effective

as in Breaks original design.

The back is awesome - maybe add

Coach: C. Sommer

Asst Coach D. Zrike

and format everyones name first initial and last name

e.g

C. Dano

that just my 2 cents, oh and this-

I don't need no stinkin' cert - I got my name on the t-shrt!

Alvaro Antolinez

Dark t shirt design, I prefer this one, lets choose!. I removed the .com, I think Nick is right, also removed the ´s from Sommer as it can be ambiguous :oops: with out the .com

5122960654_0a3f64181a.jpg

In my opinion, both black and white shirt are excellent (IC and false-grip design). I'm just not sure about "name list" idea.

Alvaro Antolinez

Ok here closer to Breaks design but still keeping the iron cross ( it is that overkill?), I don´t know the correct letter so that has to be corrected, I do like the name list idea but we should vote the different options. We don´t know prices yet but I suppose that keeping only one color it will be cheaper, if is not a big different we could make different colors. Coach and Dillon name will be the first ones in the list, a a bit bigger maybe.

5122971062_5f31cf1064.jpg

Nic Scheelings

The t-shirts look sick. Makes me jealous that I can't attend the seminars living in Aus.

Om- whatever you do it will be good, so don't get too worried. Any of the variations will be good, it impossible to please everyone, especially me.

My input, i won't be hurt if you think otherwise-

Color: Black does look good and i don't usually like the dark colors

Design: A bit too much, i'd remove one element, IC or names

That said even as is works. Don't try to please us all, just imagine the options and give us what you think looks best.

Alvaro Antolinez

Yep ! impossible to please 2 people so I´m not expecting to please 15! but we can improve the design all together. If we do cotton tshirts is possible to maintain all the graphics, but with the stretching or sport textil doesn´t carry well too much graphics. Lets see the prices and will decide.

The coach and assistant coach could possibly be part of the name list on the back, is that what you thought aswell mr brady?

Alvaro Antolinez

Ok I'll modify it tomorrow now I am not at home. Btw any body knows the main page title font? J

The coach and assistant coach could possibly be part of the name list on the back, is that what you thought aswell mr brady?

absolutely!

Nicholas Sortino

Definitely like the black one more. I think the Iron Cross should stay, but "Gymnastic Bodies" may be the way to go for the front. The back is fine as is to me.

Alvaro Antolinez

We'll have to make a poll. Mainly for IC and names. Or better coach can decide wich one he preferes.

Also I count with all of you for the bus from the hotel to the gym. If anybody is going to a different hotel or is renting a car please tell me so I am able to calculate the price ( right now transport is around 8 euros / day ).

Michael Traynor

These look good Omegant, often difficult to transfer design concept to an actual printable tshirt though, so it would be no bad thing to take the IC off the front and stick with text (I won't be offended it was only a quick mock up design anyhoo ;) ) liking the false grip design on the back if you need help making these graphics vector etc and making it suitable for printing then give me a shout on here or PM.

Joshua Naterman

If this gets made I want 2. I don't care if I won't be there, I love the T-shirt and I would love to rep the site during workouts.

Alvaro Antolinez

This is going to be made for sure!, we will send you the tshirts no problem! Any body knows the font that Coach uses for his web?

Breaks do you thing is necessary to vectorize the false grip? I don't know how to use illustrator ( no problem with photoshop though) I may send you the psd if is not too much trouble for you as I am pretty limited with vectorized images.

Please every body confirm they will use the bus ( that is if they are not renting their own car or so).

Michael Traynor

I'm on the bus,

Omegant, It really depends on the printers ask them what they want but in my experience if you are silk screen printing (which is definately the most durable and produces the best results then some printers prefer vectors, others and more versatile, and I have no idea if Mallorcan printers are different to UK printers ;)

So yeah, give them a bell and ask, but I am here at your disposal with a pretty good background in graphic design.

p.s. how awesome will this be to have GB related clothing, if we can get them made now then you can post them all out and we can wear them on the plane to pick up chicks (just kidding, no rush :) )

Christian Sørlie

I'm on the bus.

how awesome will this be to have GB related clothing,

I dont think they have a scale yet to measure it, that's how awesome :mrgreen:

Alvaro Antolinez

from the airport to the hotel you just take the public bus (we´ll post the details shortly) the bus I´m referring is from/to the hotel to the sports center, . :D