Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What is the Hungarian?

Gatto Emma Maria

Gatto Emma Maria

I'm not at a level where i actually could even do it, but out of pure curiosity: what is the Hungarian?

I know it's the very last part of the GB curriculum, but all I could find about it was an article from 10 years ago, with pretty vague info. Is there anywhere i can actually find out what it is and how it works? Coach Sommer mentioned a DVD about it, but i couldn't find it.

Again, not at my level, but for what i read it seems so interesting i wanted at least to know more about it.

Edited by Gatto Emma Maria

Alessandro Mainente
11 hours ago, Gatto Emma Maria said:

I'm not at a level where i actually could even do it, but out of pure curiosity: what is the Hungarian?

I know it's the very last part of the GB curriculum, but all I could find about it was an article from 10 years ago, with pretty vague info. Is there anywhere i can actually find out what it is and how it works? Coach Sommer mentioned a DVD about it, but i couldn't find it.

Again, not at my level, but for what i read it seems so interesting i wanted at least to know more about it.

Hi Emma, the Hungarian was a sort of advancd program including more dynamic and advanced strenght elements...but it is no longer on GB curriculum since it was too advanced. it was never released.