Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

General Training Information

Timm Graupner

Timm Graupner

Hi everyone,

I restart the program afters some years. What I miss is a general guide/explanation/FAQ about the program. Where can I find it please?

Particularly, I am interested in how the progressions works. Is it strictly linear or do I sometimes switch back to previous exercises?

For example, when I have mastered the rope climb (level 4; 5 of 5) will I ever go back to previous exercises like pull-up (level 2; 2 of 5)? Or once I mastered the rope climb, I will always do the rope climb and never go back?

Alessandro Mainente
7 hours ago, Timm Graupner said:

Hi everyone,

I restart the program afters some years. What I miss is a general guide/explanation/FAQ about the program. Where can I find it please?

Particularly, I am interested in how the progressions works. Is it strictly linear or do I sometimes switch back to previous exercises?

For example, when I have mastered the rope climb (level 4; 5 of 5) will I ever go back to previous exercises like pull-up (level 2; 2 of 5)? Or once I mastered the rope climb, I will always do the rope climb and never go back?

hI Timm, the structure of the program is not fully atuthomatized. The progression for the level that you can build up with foundations can be linear.

for the last question once a level is mastered it can be used as a warmup of for general conditioning purposes.

• Like 1

Timm Graupner

Thanks.

And can I skip steps?

For example, if I can already do proper pull-ups can I directly start at Rope Climb Level 2 (3 of 8) L Chin-Up?

Alessandro Mainente
1 hour ago, Timm Graupner said:

Thanks.

And can I skip steps?

For example, if I can already do proper pull-ups can I directly start at Rope Climb Level 2 (3 of 8) L Chin-Up?

My suggestions it to show the mastery of a step by using the forum.....oftern happens that students have to "repair" the technique when they are more advanced on the program. this can be very dangerous on your humor. so my suggestion is to check for the form first...then if it is ok move on.

• Like 1