Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tuck planche form check?

Vance Newgard

Vance Newgard

This is my first attempt in the tuck planche. Any feedback? I can already see and feel I need to push the elbows straighter and get more scapular protraction. I can hold this position for about 5 seconds but can’t lean any further or get my back and hips any straighter without collapsing. 

E8B2841D-0A4B-434F-8EBA-66032178473C.jpeg

Alessandro Mainente
16 hours ago, Vance Newgard said:

This is my first attempt in the tuck planche. Any feedback? I can already see and feel I need to push the elbows straighter and get more scapular protraction. I can hold this position for about 5 seconds but can’t lean any further or get my back and hips any straighter without collapsing. 

E8B2841D-0A4B-434F-8EBA-66032178473C.jpeg

Hi Vance, unfortnately the form lack of protraction (serratus anterior strength) and hips elevation (anterior deltoid strenght). Basically you need more basic strength before approacing this specific element. IN the private section of th GB curse forum we can eventually discuss deeply your situation.

• Like 1

Vance Newgard
On 1/22/2023 at 11:02 AM, Alessandro Mainente said:

Hi Vance, unfortnately the form lack of protraction (serratus anterior strength) and hips elevation (anterior deltoid strenght). Basically you need more basic strength before approacing this specific element. IN the private section of th GB curse forum we can eventually discuss deeply your situation.

Thank you. Yeah I just started doing the basic strength courses so I can develope those muscles