Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Choosing the day on which a guided plan starts

Sarah Marea Carr

Sarah Marea Carr

Hi - when I select a guided plan it automatically begins on a Monday - even if this Monday is in the past. Can I change this so that it begins on the day I want it to, or at least have it begin the coming Monday? Thanks

• Upvote 2

Alessandro Mainente
7 hours ago, Sarah Marea Carr said:

Hi - when I select a guided plan it automatically begins on a Monday - even if this Monday is in the past. Can I change this so that it begins on the day I want it to, or at least have it begin the coming Monday? Thanks

Hey Sarah, i'm not completely sure but the guided are alreaady structured...i do not think that it is possible to interchange the days.

• 2 weeks later...
Matthew Walker
On 11/11/2022 at 6:12 AM, Sarah Marea Carr said:

If you go into the guided plan you can hit "Clear Day" on any of the days and then generate whichever workout you want to be set for that day (Upper, Core/Lower, Stretch Series). 

• Upvote 1

• 10 months later...
Alessandro Mainente
2 hours ago, Donald McFarlane said:

I also want to know the answer to this question. I would like my week to begin on Friday, not Monday.

Have you tried the suggestion of matthew above?

Matthew Walker
On 10/11/2023 at 7:00 AM, Donald McFarlane said:

I also want to know the answer to this question. I would like my week to begin on Friday, not Monday.

See my answer above. You can change the schedule to be in any order you'd like. Go to any day, click "Clear Day" then add in whichever workout you'd like to be on that day. It should save that same schedule and repeat that order the next week.