Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

new look of website?

THOMAS WALDEN

I am finding the new style of the website super annoying. I haven't used the site for a while and have come back to it with the new look. Which is not very user friendly, I cant seem to find the series to add to my weekly plan, have the mobility series been removed? If not,, how do i find the page where i can choose which series to add to my workout schedule? you guys should hire a new web developer, the site is not very good and in my opinion the new look and style is a downgrade. 

Alessandro Mainente
22 hours ago, THOMAS WALDEN said:

I am finding the new style of the website super annoying. I haven't used the site for a while and have come back to it with the new look. Which is not very user friendly, I cant seem to find the series to add to my weekly plan, have the mobility series been removed? If not,, how do i find the page where i can choose which series to add to my workout schedule? you guys should hire a new web developer, the site is not very good and in my opinion the new look and style is a downgrade. 

HI thomas, probably the only only way you have to go for the "build your own workout".