Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Handstand progressions, Guided Plans

Joseph Baglieri

Joseph Baglieri

Hi - 

I used GB back before the new interface. After a long break in training, I'm restarting the progression and Guided Plans has me starting at Intermediate 1. I'm noticing that none of the handstand progressions seem to be included yet. When do these come into play, or how do I add them to my Guided Plan?

Thanks!

Alessandro Mainente
2 hours ago, Joseph Baglieri said:

Hi - 

I used GB back before the new interface. After a long break in training, I'm restarting the progression and Guided Plans has me starting at Intermediate 1. I'm noticing that none of the handstand progressions seem to be included yet. When do these come into play, or how do I add them to my Guided Plan?

Thanks!

Hey Josepgh, probably you should switch to the "build your own workout" in order  to benefit from customized option.

• 6 months later...
Magnus Sigurdsson

Dear gymnastic bodies friends. 

how have other people here gone through handstand 1? Is there a better way than a custom workout with skill and handstand?

it seems like the mobility and warm up is the same for beginner intermediate and advanced as they are all the same on the page, and then at bottom is the 3 levels  should the mobility and warm up elements be the same?

i absolutely love foundation 1 and can’t wait to start handstand 1. 

best

magnus 

Alessandro Mainente
11 hours ago, Magnus Sigurdsson said:

Dear gymnastic bodies friends. 

how have other people here gone through handstand 1? Is there a better way than a custom workout with skill and handstand?

it seems like the mobility and warm up is the same for beginner intermediate and advanced as they are all the same on the page, and then at bottom is the 3 levels  should the mobility and warm up elements be the same?

i absolutely love foundation 1 and can’t wait to start handstand 1. 

best

magnus 

IN the long terms yes the warm up is the same, you cad add individually previously mastered elements.