Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How often per week SKILL training?

Jaromir Stopka

Jaromir Stopka

Hi, i would like to ask how often I should do SKILL training to see improvement? I have rings SKILL And HS SKILL along Foundations. I train 4 times per week. Have no more time. I am father And i can't spent 5,6 days in a gym. So i actualy dont know how optimaly put my training courses togerher. Any tips pls?

Alessandro Mainente
1 hour ago, Jaromir Stopka said:

Hi, i would like to ask how often I should do SKILL training to see improvement? I have rings SKILL And HS SKILL along Foundations. I train 4 times per week. Have no more time. I am father And i can't spent 5,6 days in a gym. So i actualy dont know how optimaly put my training courses togerher. Any tips pls?

Hi Jaromir, twice a week works best for 99% of people...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Jaromir Stopka
1 hour ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

Hi Jaromir, twice a week works best for 99% of people...

Hi Alessandro, I though so too but my last training lasted fór two And a half hour. Worm up , Foundation, HS And Rings.

Alessandro Mainente
4 hours ago, Jaromir Stopka said:

Hi Alessandro, I though so too but my last training lasted fór two And a half hour. Worm up , Foundation, HS And Rings.

HI jaromis, what is your level on foundations? how is your schedule? i need more information for a more detailed proposal.

Jaromir Stopka
On 2/5/2022 at 10:39 PM, Alessandro Mainente said:

HI jaromis, what is your level on foundations? how is your schedule? i need more information for a more detailed proposal.

Hi, this is my upper body training for example. I have different level in each exercise because i am strong in some but weak in others. Now I am trying to use new tool like guaided training, build your own and i am struggling because its too many stuff here and I have time for training just 4 x week.

B13: Wide Grip Pull-up

Step 9/9: 5x5r

See More

MOBILITY

B13: Shoulder Distraction One

Step 9/9: 5x5r@

DIFFICULTYDIFFICULTYNOTESLOG

STRENGTH

A19: Wall Handstand Pushup

Step 3/9: 3x2r

See More

MOBILITY

A19: Chicken Wing Static

Step 3/9: 3x30s

STRENGTH

B17: Naners

Step 5/9: 4x3r

See More

MOBILITY

B17: ST Lat 1

Step 5/9: 4x30s

STRENGTH

C12: Open Planche Single Leg Extension

Step 1/9: 3x2r

See More

MOBILITY

C12: Bent Arm Straddle Planche

Step 1/9: 3x10s

Alessandro Mainente
35 minutes ago, Jaromir Stopka said:

Hi, this is my upper body training for example. I have different level in each exercise because i am strong in some but weak in others. Now I am trying to use new tool like guaided training, build your own and i am struggling because its too many stuff here and I have time for training just 4 x week.

See More

MOBILITY

STRENGTH

See More

MOBILITY

STRENGTH

See More

MOBILITY

STRENGTH

See More

MOBILITY

Well, in this case probably the best solution is taking off rings and waiting to finish one element of foundations like the pulling one and insert then the rings.

Take off rings why? because it is specialization. you are not going to suffer from rings take off as the situation where foundations are taken of..

Consider finally that you have barely one hour of training where the nervous system can be stimulated for new improvements, the main exercises should be done here...3 foundations exercises plus hs...is enough..

Jaromir Stopka
35 minutes ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

Well, in this case probably the best solution is taking off rings and waiting to finish one element of foundations like the pulling one and insert then the rings.

Take off rings why? because it is specialization. you are not going to suffer from rings take off as the situation where foundations are taken of..

Consider finally that you have barely one hour of training where the nervous system can be stimulated for new improvements, the main exercises should be done here...3 foundations exercises plus hs...is enough..

But it merans that I will never do rings then because to finish full lever or planche for example will take a neverlast time. I would like to also gain some muscles and it seems to me that only foundation training is not enough. I can see it in miror. I am not gymnast but I love this kind of training. Or I will do just foundation and then I have to do some stuff in a gym with weights.

On 2/5/2022 at 10:39 PM, Alessandro Mainente said:

See More

MOBILITY

STRENGTH

See More

MOBILITY

STRENGTH

See More

MOBILITY

STRENGTH

See More

MOBILITY

Alessandro Mainente
6 hours ago, Jaromir Stopka said:

But it merans that I will never do rings then because to finish full lever or planche for example will take a neverlast time. I would like to also gain some muscles and it seems to me that only foundation training is not enough. I can see it in miror. I am not gymnast but I love this kind of training. Or I will do just foundation and then I have to do some stuff in a gym with weights.

See More

MOBILITY

STRENGTH

See More

MOBILITY

STRENGTH

See More

MOBILITY

STRENGTH

See More

MOBILITY

Consider that if you want additional hypertrophic stimuli you can add set fo 8-12 reps with an exercise where you can work in this range, maybe dips, maybe assisted pullup.

consider also that building hypertrophy can lead to a decrease in performance on GST because you must gain both muscles and fat. unfortunately, we cannot manage too many goals in the same moment. trust me i made a natural bodybuilding competition using the GST exercise with adapted protocol, i got 3rd place on national qualified for worlds so i know what is the best thing to do...

it is not the exercise itself that promotes hypertrophy, but the use you do. you can build up your chest with pushups if you can find the failure in the 8-12 rep range with a slow tempo.

keep in mind...it is not the exercise that makes the difference is the protocol.

gymnasts train on rings for the routine of 45-60''...how much it is the time under tension to promote hypertrophy? 40-60 seconds....

Jaromir Stopka
15 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

Consider that if you want additional hypertrophic stimuli you can add set fo 8-12 reps with an exercise where you can work in this range, maybe dips, maybe assisted pullup.

consider also that building hypertrophy can lead to a decrease in performance on GST because you must gain both muscles and fat. unfortunately, we cannot manage too many goals in the same moment. trust me i made a natural bodybuilding competition using the GST exercise with adapted protocol, i got 3rd place on national qualified for worlds so i know what is the best thing to do...

it is not the exercise itself that promotes hypertrophy, but the use you do. you can build up your chest with pushups if you can find the failure in the 8-12 rep range with a slow tempo.

keep in mind...it is not the exercise that makes the difference is the protocol.

gymnasts train on rings for the routine of 45-60''...how much it is the time under tension to promote hypertrophy? 40-60 seconds....

Ok Alessandro,

Thank You for advice.