Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Bend & straight lunges - beginner warm up

Teasha Jackson

Teasha Jackson

I have searched through the stretch series and have not been able to find a tech video for the “bend and straight lunges” that is in the beginner warm up. It seems that both legs should be angled and not in line with each other but it’s hard to tell. Is there something I’m missing?

it is very similar to the Kneeling Achilles but not as deep with a different focus.

Alessandro Mainente
18 hours ago, Teasha Jackson said:

I have searched through the stretch series and have not been able to find a tech video for the “bend and straight lunges” that is in the beginner warm up. It seems that both legs should be angled and not in line with each other but it’s hard to tell. Is there something I’m missing?

it is very similar to the Kneeling Achilles but not as deep with a different focus.

Hey Teasha, can you tell me please the name of the class specifically and the minute where i can fin the exercise?

Teasha Jackson
7 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

Hey Teasha, can you tell me please the name of the class specifically and the minute where i can fin the exercise?

It’s not a class it’s the beginner 7 minute warm, 4:25

9B14BE1E-EFBB-48DD-A1A2-C422C307FF35.jpeg

Alessandro Mainente
On 12/4/2021 at 11:43 PM, Teasha Jackson said:

It’s not a class it’s the beginner 7 minute warm, 4:25

9B14BE1E-EFBB-48DD-A1A2-C422C307FF35.jpeg

The best suggestion is reducing twists at the hips and in order to do that the legs should not be aligned. also, keep in mind to hold the posterior leg neutral, you should feel the weight on the anterior part of the knee, not inside.