Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
James Taylor

Interface Upgrade

Recommended Posts

James Taylor

Just wanted to say new interface looks great. Liking the new features!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alessandro Mainente

:icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MacJames Flynn

Not sure where to post this and don't want to make a new thread if not necessary but is anyone else not getting the new website on mobile? I'm seeing the new site on laptop fine but on mobile it keeps bringing me back to the old one. I restarted my phone, logged out several times, restarted/refreshed browser. Still taking me to old site. Any suggestions?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Scott Malinoski

Hi - I spoke with another member and he did the following to make it work:

"Yes. I cleared site data and cookies after logging out. When I logged back
in, the update came through. Thank you for your time and energy."

Please try this and let me know if it worked for you. Feel free to contact me at s.malinoski@gymfit.tv

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MacJames Flynn
18 minutes ago, Scott Malinoski said:

Hi - I spoke with another member and he did the following to make it work:

"Yes. I cleared site data and cookies after logging out. When I logged back
in, the update came through. Thank you for your time and energy."

Please try this and let me know if it worked for you. Feel free to contact me at s.malinoski@gymfit.tv

Duh, why didn't I think of this. It worked! Thanks. The new interface is great. 

-Mac

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Scott Malinoski

Great to hear! Enjoy the training! 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Affan Osman

The new interface looks good but where is class finder? I want to add handstand on Sunday, I see generate workout option but that gives me no option for a handstand. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Scott Malinoski

Hi Affan

To add Handstand please go to the Skills section in BYO. I have added a screenshot for your reference. You will also see a link for a tutorial on how to use Build Your Own in the drawer.

Screen Shot 2021-11-21 at 3.40.06 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-11-21 at 3.40.42 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-11-21 at 3.40.30 PM.png

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
James Taylor

Can anyone explain the "auto pilot" feature? I don't want to reset my workouts again and not sure if it does that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alessandro Mainente
4 hours ago, James Taylor said:

Can anyone explain the "auto pilot" feature? I don't want to reset my workouts again and not sure if it does that.

Hey james, it is a feature that automatically sets up and merges the best program and classes for an indicated level.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
James Taylor

Thanks!  Have good day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Scott Malinoski

Hi James

Autopilot is great to muse if you just want to do a quick workout and/or even challenge yourself. You will notice that you can refresh single exercises or even the entire selected workout by clicking on the large refresh icon. Even more, you can select the categories you want by clicking the blue cog. For example if you want to just do Core exercises you can make all 5 blocks just core. 

As a side note, each category (BYO, Auto Pilot and Guided plans) are all separate. meaning you can build a schedule in each and they won't be effected by the other. They are all independent of each other. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
James Taylor

Awesome.  I will do some more testing.  Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vadim Tsukhtman
10 hours ago, Scott Malinoski said:

Hi James

Autopilot is great to muse if you just want to do a quick workout and/or even challenge yourself. You will notice that you can refresh single exercises or even the entire selected workout by clicking on the large refresh icon. Even more, you can select the categories you want by clicking the blue cog. For example if you want to just do Core exercises you can make all 5 blocks just core. 

As a side note, each category (BYO, Auto Pilot and Guided plans) are all separate. meaning you can build a schedule in each and they won't be effected by the other. They are all independent of each other. 

Hi Scott, that sounds ideal, but that wasn't the case over the weekend. Switching between plans wiped out my schedule. Did that get fixed?

Thanks!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Matthew Walker

@Scott Malinoski I noticed Monday is marked as a rest day on the auto pilot and BYO sections. Is there a way to change  that? FYI the new interface is badass. Great job by everybody on that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Scott Malinoski

Hi Matthew

We appreciate the feedback. Thank you!

Monday is in the past so if nothing was scheduled for that day it will show as a rest day. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Matthew Walker
18 hours ago, Scott Malinoski said:

Hi Matthew

We appreciate the feedback. Thank you!

Monday is in the past so if nothing was scheduled for that day it will show as a rest day. 

Gotcha. Makes sense now. Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Malcolm Lazarus

I don’t see any change in interface and have tried wiping website data, switching phone off etc. using iPhone. Any other suggestions welcome,

malcolm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Patriq Hansson

Just tried out the new interface and want to report a couple of possible bugs. 

1. The videos seem to play only the technique tips videos, not the original follow along. This apply of course only to videos where those are available, like Fundamentals (as seen in the attached screen shot). 

2. I can swipe left and right to switch between days, but for some reason I can not swipe back to this day (Thursday). Instead it's stuck on Friday. 
Swiping to Saturday and Sunday is fine, but can only go back to Friday again.


Finally a short feature request. A voice overlay for the instruction videos on how to use the new sections in this updated interface would be great. 

Cheers

Patriq 

IMG_0270.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Affan Osman

This is a cleverly designed update!
 

I had two questions regarding auto pilot. Auto pilot sometimes chooses exercises that are beyond my level. Is there a to select a level so that the exercises it selects stays below a level I select?
 

Between sets and exercises can there be a configurable transition timer?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ulf Heitländer

I am a bit confused. I don't see the possibility to basically create my whole week!? Or do you have to just create different workouts and do them on the specific days?? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alessandro Mainente
16 hours ago, Ulf Heitländer said:

I am a bit confused. I don't see the possibility to basically create my whole week!? Or do you have to just create different workouts and do them on the specific days?? 

Have you tried from the menù on he left the option "Build your own workout?".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Matthew Walker
On 11/25/2021 at 9:03 AM, Affan Osman said:

This is a cleverly designed update!
 

I had two questions regarding auto pilot. Auto pilot sometimes chooses exercises that are beyond my level. Is there a to select a level so that the exercises it selects stays below a level I select?
 

Between sets and exercises can there be a configurable transition timer?

I was wondering about this as well. It seems like as it works now it is picking random exercises (which is fine) but they are from all levels regardless of what level you are currently at. Not sure if that's a bug or it is meant to be that way.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×

Important Information

Please review our Privacy Policy at Privacy Policy before using the forums.