Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Benjamin Chin

stretch series progressions

Benjamin Chin

With the new update to the website, the front split, side split, thoracic stretch series now come with individual exercises, not just the follow along videos. I've been doing the follow along videos for several years. I assume that my next step is to add all the exercises and go through those progressions, rather than the follow along videos? 

If so, my only other questions are: how much time should I allow for the final progression? And once I move through the final progression, should I just stay there every week? 

Seems like a lot of volume, particularly with the extended warm up. But if that's what you all recommend I'm game! :-)

-Ben

Alessandro Mainente
19 hours ago, Benjamin Chin said:

With the new update to the website, the front split, side split, thoracic stretch series now come with individual exercises, not just the follow along videos. I've been doing the follow along videos for several years. I assume that my next step is to add all the exercises and go through those progressions, rather than the follow along videos? 

If so, my only other questions are: how much time should I allow for the final progression? And once I move through the final progression, should I just stay there every week? 

Seems like a lot of volume, particularly with the extended warm up. But if that's what you all recommend I'm game! :-)

-Ben

Hi Benjamin, probably the best solution should be using more often the final step with long holds and use the previous elements as a warmup with less duration!

Benjamin Chin

Thank you! That makes a ton of sense.

• Like 1