Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

v-sit question

Guest ilove2workout28

Guest ilove2workout28

What's the best progression to get to a v-sit? I can do a tuck v-sit for about 20 secs, and the same for an L-sit. When I attempt to do the v-sit, I find that it's the flexibility in my hamstrings to be the reason of difficulty (at least that's what I believe). Any advice?

Daniel

Erik Sjolin

Work the manna progressions and HLL as well as flexibility. I found that not only do I lack the flexibility to do it, but my triceps and posterior deltoids were far too weak to do them as well.

Guest ilove2workout28

Thanks. I will do this, i'm about to workout in a few mins. What can I do for the flexibility issues?

Daniel

Erik Sjolin

You'll probably want to wait until one of the higher ups replies to this. I'm just reiterating what they've told me.

For flexibility, what I did was stand on the end of a bench and hold a 35lb weight while I did my hamstring stretch. There's other stuff too, but I'd definitely recommend before really committing to anything.

Pike stretch is your friend :D I've never done weighted pike stretches, but I know 100% that they would help.