Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Just finished the 1st week of fundamentals

Matus Ferko

Matus Ferko

Hi , 

I have just finished the first week of training program and I am really excited to follow the schedule. I have enjoyed workouts so far.

I hope this will be multiyear journey to get my body healthy.

I was doing various sport before but I always neglected flexibility (mobility).

The hardest workouts for me are those including seated straddle. I can't even sit straight in straddle position. So all the stretching movements in any direction seem impossible to do without bending my back. I think this will need special attention and will need to find some easier exercises to improve it.

I plan to post my progress into the forum to keep myself accountable. See ya in a week.

Alessandro Mainente
20 hours ago, Matus Ferko said:

Hi , 

I have just finished the first week of training program and I am really excited to follow the schedule. I have enjoyed workouts so far.

I hope this will be multiyear journey to get my body healthy.

I was doing various sport before but I always neglected flexibility (mobility).

The hardest workouts for me are those including seated straddle. I can't even sit straight in straddle position. So all the stretching movements in any direction seem impossible to do without bending my back. I think this will need special attention and will need to find some easier exercises to improve it.

I plan to post my progress into the forum to keep myself accountable. See ya in a week.

Hey Matus, welcome to GB. my suggestion is to continue to us the fundamentals as a diagnostic tool. at the end of the process, you will have a clear ide of the biggest limitations and we can help you find the correct journey.