Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Form Check Location on Website??

Shawn Kelly

I just read the email "Find out why you are not progressing". Where can I find all of the form checks within my subscription? They were awesome!

If there isn't a single location, there should be. I found a lot of value in seeing both the right way and wrong way for body positions. I would like to see these form checks for all elements of the GB system. 

To take this a step further, I'd love for each form check to be in the form of the progressions that match the levels of the system. For each exercise, show all of the available progressions in the "form check" format. Each step in the progression would have the Correct pictures with word to describe correct and the inccorrect pictures to describe the incorrect.  

I understand there may be a metric ton of work in this request. However, they would be a great compliment to the videos and the system holistically. To know where I am for each exercise, what I should be thinking about, what I should be progressing towards, would be invaluable.

It would be like having a coach by my side giving me those "micro-adjustments" to maximize my progress.

Thank you,

Shawn

Edited by Shawn Kelly

Alessandro Mainente
17 hours ago, Shawn Kelly said:

I just read the email "Find out why you are not progressing". Where can I find all of the form checks within my subscription? They were awesome!

If there isn't a single location, there should be. I found a lot of value in seeing both the right way and wrong way for body positions. I would like to see these form checks for all elements of the GB system. 

To take this a step further, I'd love for each form check to be in the form of the progressions that match the levels of the system. For each exercise, show all of the available progressions in the "form check" format. Each step in the progression would have the Correct pictures with word to describe correct and the inccorrect pictures to describe the incorrect.  

I understand there may be a metric ton of work in this request. However, they would be a great compliment to the videos and the system holistically. To know where I am for each exercise, what I should be thinking about, what I should be progressing towards, would be invaluable.

It would be like having a coach by my side giving me those "micro-adjustments" to maximize my progress.

Thank you,

Shawn

Hi Shwan, the form check exists in the website under the form of the private forum section where you can post your videos and receive a critique from coaches.

The problem of inserting all the things you are suggesting is that after we still have the problem to visualize and understand the individual problem of the single athletes, so this is not an alternative of the actual "form check" forum section. there are too many variables that cannot be described for every single element because it can, potentially, be an infinite work. Once someone passes on the side of a coach he/she can understand that.

so trust me, uploading a video as soon as possible and having feedback is something that 99% of the online programs do not provide.