Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fundamentals

Collin Kilburg

Collin Kilburg

I bought the most popular package, which includes the Fundamentals. But on the weekly workouts, the Foundation Series and Stretch Series are the only ones prescribed. Should I go through the Fundamental Series first before I start the weekly schedule, or is it okay to add in the Fundamentals to the weekly schedule?

Alessandro Mainente

Hey Collin YES, the fundamentals it is a diagnosis work in order o understand your basic limitations so that the future work on foundations and stretch series will be more accurate and focused.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
Waleed Sarwani

Happy New Year to everyone! I just signed up last night and will be starting on the Fundamentals program today and I have a question about the purpose of Fundamentals and how to use it to make sure I understand correctly. From the explanation, I understand Fundamentals to be a diagnostics tool to identify specific mobility and strength weaknesses - it's not a "program" in and of itself. It's not something that I need to repeat a few times to address the specific issues I might have (and I have plenty!) before moving on to the foundation courses. Is that right?

If that is the case, is it a good idea to return to Fundamentals every few months to evaluate the changes and improvements that might have taken place, especially for beginners?

Étienne Lajeunesse
6 hours ago, Waleed Sarwani said:

It's not something that I need to repeat a few times to address the specific issues I might have (and I have plenty!) before moving on to the foundation courses. Is that right?

If that is the case, is it a good idea to return to Fundamentals every few months to evaluate the changes and improvements that might have taken place, especially for beginners?

Hi Waleed, 

You're right!  It can't be a bad thing coming back sometimes to reevaluate your improvements.  But you will also see them a lot in your other courses work, so that's for you.

I even suggest you to do the daily mobility and the diagnosis exercises many times a week to begin with.  You will already see improvements from these mobility elements! :)

• Like 1