Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

front lever...too hard.

Guest ilove2workout28

Guest ilove2workout28

MY front lever (most progressions) suck! I perform them on the rings, and can barely do the flat tuck. However, when I do the front lever on a pull up bar, i'm actually capable of doing it, and decently too. I recently just got a full back lever on the rings, yet can only hold it for about 3-6 secs. So should I keep performing the front lever on the pull up bar until I get better, THAN switch to doing it on the rings, or just try to keep at it on the rings and HOPE I do better?

Daniel

Do it on your pull-up bar until you can do it on the rings is probably the better way to go.

Rings. Play with it on the bar as well but it should transition better from rings to bar than bar to rings.

Are you using the same grip as you do on the bar? I could be wrong but I dont think that there is suppose to be a difference between bar and rings for front lever. I know when I do my front lever on rings if I let my grip get to neutral then I have a hard time with it, if I keep a pronated grip (palms facing away) same as a bar then there is no difference.

Guest ilove2workout28

hey all. My grip remains the same, yet on the rings it feels like there's too much swaying (movement) as opposed to the bar. I feel as though I don't have as good of control over my body using the rings the way i do with the bar.

Daniel