Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ibrahim Munshi

Ibrahim Munshi

i have purchased stretch course but i have no idea how to do it.if I'm not able to hold that stretch or so or 

i should start with   course library or dashboard ?

Luke Searra

Ibrahim, please follow the follow along video for your stretch course. It's as simple as that. If you have any questions about how to make a specific stretch doable "scale", please ask our forum coaches for scaling recommendations . 

• Upvote 1

Antonio Alías Montoya

You can also go to the course library and learn the stretches in detail and how to scale. That s very important. If you are still in doubt, ask in the forum as suggested.

Joshua Hibbert

I agree with Antonio,  The first 3 sessions or so of each stretch series I just went into the course library and watched the tutorial videos and performed the stretch as it was explained and then roughly timed it so that I was close to the required duration/reps.  After about a month I had a good general grasp of each stretch so I then progressed to the follow along video.  When I went straight into the follow along it went too quickly and I wasn't sure if I was reaching the correct positions.

• Upvote 1