Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

limited space in hotel room.

Guest ilove2workout28

Guest ilove2workout28

I cant even set up my pull up bar; and therefore I cant use my rings. What can I do for pulling strength, bicep work, and lower back work then?

Daniel

If there is a bathroom door you could still use the rings for rows. Just shorten the straps and put them over the top of the door and put a hand towel in the end of the loop. When you pull the rings the towels will jam on the back side of the door.

For lower back work you could use the bed for reverse hypers, or do some elbow lever work.

Guest ilove2workout28

Thanks. I dont know where the nearest park is, and I doubt ill hang them from a stand pipe. lol ill try something though. thanks guys.

Alvaro Antolinez

I also have to train in hotels some times a week. Usually I reserve the pushing days for the hotel. Here in europe is almost impossible to find a simple pullup bar in any hotel gym.

Wall runs, hespu, planche work (also good for the biceps) , L seat from a chair or ground if able to, for lower back work I use lower the legs from straddle head stand ( is preatty thought at least for me and my neck).

Also if you got grip enought you can use the top of the door frame (not my case) as a friend of mine who is climber usually does!.

Dont forget your stretching!

What can I do for pulling strength, bicep work, and lower back work then?

If you are travelling by car and not by airplane, you should try Kettlebells!

That won't solve your pull-up-problem but swings and/or snatches will definitely work your entire back. And you will need very little space for these exercises.

Joshua Naterman

You should either buy a doorway pull up bar or make one. If you make one with threaded metal from the hardware store, you can just take it apart to travel, and put it back together when you need it! It'd be small, easily packable, and portable!