Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Thoracic stretch serie question

Luka Kopusar

hey guys, as i read through the forum you need a stall bar for TB series, but i dont have one. Can you still experience the benefits without the stall bar, are there enough of floor stretches to still buy it?

thanks in advance,

cheers

Nicholas Smith
2 minutes ago, Luka Kopusar said:

hey guys, as i read through the forum you need a stall bar for TB series, but i dont have one. Can you still experience the benefits without the stall bar, are there enough of floor stretches to still buy it?

thanks in advance,

cheers

I don't have stall bars either, but am able to manage most of it with a single barbell in a squat rack that I adjust for height.  

• Upvote 1

Everett Carroll

Hi Luka,

Most of the course does not require stahl bars. Like Nicholas said, modifications can easily be made for the movements that do require them. Upon purchase, you will get access to the private forum for the course where many other students have posted their modifications. You can also post form check videos in that forum for us to review anything your unsure about. 

• Upvote 1

ok, dont really have an option for barbell, but if it is possible without the stalls, then lets start saving some money :) thx

I asked about Stall Bars in another thread as, I too, have a similar concern, and people made some good recommendations for substitutes. Consider ladders in play parks for instance, if you have one nearby.