Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

About to start a program.

Omiros Boutsios

Omiros Boutsios

Hello fellas,

I was searching for good front lever,handstand and other skills tutorials and then i found this site. 

I am training for about 6 months calisthenics. Before that i was doing crossfit for about 1.5 year so i have some experience from gymnastics.

I want to start the handstand course because i have really hard time learning the freestanding (extra difficult because of my height 190cm (no excuses though)).

But then i saw the foundation one,two,three four have the skills that i want to learn. So, i have 2 questions.

1) Foundation have workouts? pull-ups, push ups etc etc or ...?

2)I really love calisthenics so this course are similar to calisthenics training or it's entirely different?

Thank you in advance.

Alessandro Mainente

If we look to details the skills you will learn are the same, GST provide a good progression that ensure to stay away from overuse injuries which are typical of calisthenics world. you will improve range of motion , mobility and muscles balance, all of these are a pre reqs in order to train more advanced skills or basic skills like handstand.

Foundations has workout, progression and a good guideline about what do to, how much, how, when deload etc.