Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Personal Question, Dudes Only (NSFW)

Ashe Higgs

Just wondering what kinds of choices the guys are making for under garments when doing GST?

I normally wear boxer briefs but I'm finding the support is woefully lacking and I can't keep my dang testicles out of the way and getting squashed repeatedly. It's particularly problematic during exercises like tuck ups or table rocks.  I don't want to wind up with torsion.  LOL

Wait till you try high rep arch rocks. 

The exercises you mentioned don't bother me, it was the arches and chest roll to hs that pretty much settled me on the boxers v briefs thing. If I'm going for an extra hard session i will most often wear briefs under compression shorts under grappling shorts and have not had issues

Anything that compresses. I prefer boxer briefs for comfort and looks. Recently started wearing MeUndies kinda sorta love them. Holds everything in very well and It's weird, but the sweat is wicked away from the crotch. So you don't get the sweaty balls either. Fabric is soft, so it prevents any skin rash due to rubbing as well. I'm sure a lot of compression type shorts/underwear does all that now a days. But that's what I'm  currently wearing and it works/feels great.

just wait til you're over 40.  Gravity is a cruel mistress. LOL

thanks for the feedback though!  I'll look into some compression shorts. 

• Upvote 1

Boxer briefs! Though hell I'm way over 40 and don't care anymore, so tbh I usually just work out in my boxers at least at home.

• Upvote 2

Boxer briefs keeps my 46-year-old boys safe and sound.  Specifically Abaka brand "shark and angel fish model" designed and sewn right here in Shawinigan, Quebec.  They feel great.  The look pretty great too, or so I'm told by a somewhat biased source  ;-) 

• Upvote 2