Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

New here questions about GST

Morgan Backteman

Morgan Backteman

Hells everyone! Im new herr altough ive been lurking and read some threads 

Not sure where to start. Bought a couple of rings a few months back and started to practice on them recently. I tend to do muscleups bulgarian dips shoulder stands feet elevated pushups pullups chinups etc on them and some accessory weight work. I do push and pull days style training  (chest shoulder triceps 1 day and back biceps core the other day) + some straight arm elements such as planche progressions and L-sits on another day. My questions is about which program to opt for and which one includes some ring training? 

Cheers 

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Morgan , ONLY and I said ONLY rings training it is something that beginners should avoid, i mean beginners as every person with no previous experience with GST. 

My suggestion if you have some experience with proper body alignment (like arch, posterior pelvic tilt, protractiona nd retraction) is begin with foundations, if not look for fundamentals.

Morgan Backteman

Hi Alessandro and thanks for your response! Im not doing rings only training If that is what you mean? But i will check out the fundementals course. I do alot of bodyweight workouts such as pullups pushups dips chinups handstand pushups bridges + weight lifting. And i only do these basic stuff on rings too (no straight arm work on rings) i do those on floor and pbars