Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fix my handstand :(

THibaut Benoist

THibaut Benoist

Hello guys, 

Just signed up here on GB (love the forum btw)

And I wanted to ask for your help because I am lost with my handstand. Been training for two months, and started learning the banana one. Now I want to straigthen out that "banana shape".

Here is my handstand for now

: trying to be "straight" lol (I could have balance a little bit more as i am getting use to it but that was not the point of the video). We can clearly see the arch in my back and I wonder How I could fix that. 

Other than that : I do a lot of hollow body holds / arch for body alignment. For shoulder mobility i do dislocations mostly. 

I think that the problem comes from my shoulders (not sure yet). Though I do a lot of dislocations, skin the cat..

Alessandro Mainente

Actually it is impossible for you to perform a correct straight HS simply because you lack of shoulders mobility. I highly recommend the handstand one program

Everett Carroll

I highly recommended Handstand 1. H1 is full of detailed programming to help you resolve this issue and develop a great handstand.

THibaut Benoist

Thanks for the quick answer guys. I will definitely work on my shoulder mobility. 

I will come back on here sooner or later, thanks for your help.