Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Protein Powders

Fryk

I live in Canada, so I won't order from anywhere further than the US or else suffer from crazy shipping charges.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gregor

• Joshua Naterman

• Samuel Carr

• Cole Dano

Animalonfire
quality?

18 AA's (full list on site-scroll down, I have no idea how to interpret it at the moment)

Concentrate

82% Protein

Not brilliant, but no more dangerous than milk, and not everyone has the money to pay 50% extra for isolate.

Obviously not for everyone, but hopefully I'll have saved someone (cheap) a while of googling.

Edit: Sorry, Isolate is better value when taking into account bv is more then 50% more, before you factor in increased purity. Thanks Gregor.

Josh Shaw

Also, you can get a 5% discount by typing MILITARY as a coupon code (if you're in the military). Probably not ethical, but do I have to prove that I'm in the military? Or can anyone use the code?

you can get the same 5% discount by using the code bnh100.

i would recommend true protein to anyone, they are an amazing company. they don't spend millions of dollars on 6 page ads in magazines or fancy label designs. they keep costs to a minimum so they can give great prices without sacrificing quality. the only downside to them is they charge a bit much for shipping, though even with shipping, you're still getting a lot of value for the money.

Important Information

Please review our Privacy Policy at Privacy Policy before using the forums.