Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Introducion and questions

De_LosSantos

Hello my name is Henrique and I'm 17 years old. I decided to post here so I could get advises from people with more experience.

I train only with bodyweight and sandbags so I decided to include some gymnastic movements in to my workout.

My current goals are:

Achieving a front lever (I can hold the tuck lever for 60 seconds but if I progress to the flat tuck lever my hips drop), A back lever(currently I can old the back tuck lever for 20 seconds), a planche( Held the tuck planche for 10 seconds), and L-Sit( I can raise my legs to about an 110 degree angle right now), more pullups since it would help me with the front lever,a freestanding handstand, full range GHR, and powerfull and exlposive legs. I want to jump high and run fast. I also would like to increase my pr on the pistol.I know that some of my goals will take time to achieve, but I think they are no impossible. Below I posted my schedule and I hope You can critize it and give me your opinions on what I should change to meet my goals since Iam a newbie. I'm sorry if my grammar is bad, it's just that english is not my mother language.

Thanks in advance

Monday

Tuck planche 6x10

jumping squats 3x8

Straigth arm pullover 5x5

Pistols 3x3

wall handstands 3x30

L-sit 6x10

Tuesday

Tuck back lever 5x15

Knee tuck jumps 3x8

Pullups 5x2