Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Workout Scheduler Recommendation

Josh Martin

Josh Martin

Thanks for all of the changes to improve the site recently!  I have a recommendation for the Workout Scheduler.  Let's say we purchased multiple training programs, like Fundamentals, F1, HS, and Stretch all at once.

We want to do Fundamentals for weeks 1-2 and then add Stretching on the 3rd week, and then add F1 after the first 24 days of Fundamentals.  It would be nice if it's not already possible, to be able to select a start date for each training we purchased, instead of a specific day of the week to start on.  This way, we can learn the system, familiarize ourselves with what's coming up and be prepared to start the day after Fundamentals.

My account used to show all I had purchased, but then I couldn't see the Fundamentals after the site changed, and then all of it was removed so I could see the Fundamentals correctly.  I think allowing us to make a date selection, like a calendar date choice, would empower the customer to customize, which is what I would like to do, and reduce a ton of customer service requests due to default constraints on the system.

If the system was designed with a little more freedom to choose a start date per program, with a calendar pick list, I think it would be helpful to the customer.  Thanks for all you're doing, it's a complicated thing to code, keep up the good work!

• Upvote 2

Coach Sommer

Hi Josh,

That is a very interesting idea.  I have begun exploring it with my team.  

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

• Upvote 2

Josh Martin

Thanks Coach!  It's how the tech department designs stuff where I work.  They design Admin screens for the end users so they don't have to touch it again.  The end user can configure/add/delete/modify what they want, and they don't have to add any customer support once it's developed.  It would also be handy if the end user can delete and redo anything they set up in the scheduler.  The more freedom the end user has, typically the happier they are, and the less work and customer support the tech team have to mess with.  Being able to schedule all products independently by choosing a date would be great!  Thanks again! 

• Upvote 2