Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Schedule

Matt Render

Matt Render

Hey guys,

I just found out about this from the Tim Ferris show and have been interested in doing this type of training for a long time. Im 20 years old, about 5'10 and 170 Lbs, I've been weight training for almost five years now but I feel like I could benefit from this. Since hearing about it I've been trying afew of the core exercises that are posted on the site and am eager to learn more. Considering my current schedule I do abs and stretches every morning, plus other body weight exercises including handstand pushups and every other day I do heavy weight lifting at the gym. I was wondering if anyone could help me understand how a program like fundamentals 1 might impact my current schedule before I begin. Im happy to spend an hour - 2 exercising daily as I am currently, but I just want to know if it's something I can incoorporate into my current lifting regimen or if I will have to basically drop everything and just focus solely on this from now on. Also,  since I already belong to the gym, whats the minimal amount of equipment I will need just to get started on fundamentals 1 and Handstands 1? 

Thank you for your help! 

Matt