Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Flexibility has gone from excellent to below average

Barry Johnston

Barry Johnston

Hello everyone

Im excited to be part of this group and to begin GST.  In a past life I was once in excellent shape, I trained in Taekwondo for many years and once upon a time I was actually able to do the front splits and got sooooo close to doing the full side splits (I could never quite master that one!). Multiple injuries and life in general started interfering with my training and 10yrs on I'm now in the worst shape of my life.  My flexibility is absolutely horrendous just now and I know this is the cause of a lot of my issues.  I've been saying for too long now that I want to get my old flexibility back but I never seem to do much about it.  Like many people here my day job does not help in the slightest being sat at a desk 12hrs a day.

Back in the day I actually wanted to do gymnastics along with my taekwondo but couldn't find a club that had a schedule that didn't interfere with my tkd training.  So I can't tell you how happy I am to begin this journey, I know it is not going to be easy but I really need to start looking after my body better than I have been.

Barry

• Upvote 2