This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Introducing GB Pro+ (Coming Very Soon)

Started by Cory Fair, December 30, 2015 · 102 Replies · 5,954 Views

Jeremy Aldridge

So I could input my stuff, write it down. Then input where she is at, I guess. 

Srini Duggirala
8 hours ago, Cory Fair said:

Yes, it will continue to give you access even after you finish F1 so you can always revisit anything

What about down the road for F2, F3 etc. Will GB Pro+ still continue?

And where can I find the weekly Pro tips that I used get in the email but no longer get them?

Cory Fair
2 minutes ago, Srini Duggirala said:

What about down the road for F2, F3 etc. Will GB Pro+ still continue?

And where can I find the weekly Pro tips that I used get in the email but no longer get them?

It is our hope that by F2 rep-by-rep hand holding will no longer be needed. Pro+ tips are being compiled as part of the course education directly.