Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fallen Arches / Flat Feet

Theodore Williams

Theodore Williams

Hello Group,

I suffer from flat feet / fallen arches.  Can anyone suggest any exercises to help cure flat feet or would following the Foundation Series eventually fix my issues ?

Thanks,

Theodore Williams 

Theodore Williams

Thank you both Seminole4 and Mark. i have the middle split series but i will invest in the front split and i have stop wearing shoes with heels .

In addition to the great advice above (particularly the Front Split course, which has some outstanding exercises for the feet.)

Lay a towel out on the floor and try to scrunch it up just using your toes. Can be done standing, sitting or supine.

• Upvote 1

I have some fallen arches myself and am wondering how the front split series helps? I should probably just get started on it right away but is there anything I should pay extra attention to?

I have some fallen arches myself and am wondering how the front split series helps? I should probably just get started on it right away but is there anything I should pay extra attention to?

The first few exercises work the calf and intrinsic foot muscles. The intrinsic foot muscles are what gives you the arch.

• Upvote 2