Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Where to begin ?

Lucy Wilkins

Lucy Wilkins

Hi All

I have just joined the forum after loitering for a few weeks ! 

I have a question about where to start for a fitness beginner. My main goal is around flexibilty/mobilty- to improve . I cant decide/work out whether i would be better starting with the online classes or a course, and if a course which one? i guess it would be foundation but can someone tell me where the stretch series fits in? Does the online class incorporate the stretch element?Would it be adviseable to do the stretch series without doing the Foundation?

I am :  pushing 50 yo ( yeah!!), healthy and average fitness ( never done formal exercise until I joned CF a year ago but have always been active- dogs, horses etc), very stiff- can barely touch my toes but no injuries or specific pain issues.

Sorry for all the  Qs !

Thanks in advance :)

Foundation 1 or the Starter Pack are the recommended ways to start and contain crucial integrated mobility. After you have a handle on that then consider adding the stretch courses.

• Upvote 2

Lucy Wilkins

Thank you Cole.

Is the foundation course and starter pack the same thing? I cant find a starter pack on the website anywhere.

Lucy Wilkins

Admin- I have found the starter pack now, sorry!  Please ignore my previous reply