Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Interesting HLR variations

Guest Ido Portal

Richard Duelley

One arm HLR combined with one arm chins . . . hmmm. . . perfect timing seeing as I am about ready to start doing one arm chin work! I think I just need a few more weeks of wide L-sit chins and I will be ready to go!

A "coffeegrinder" is what they call them in breakdancing. Relatively easy move. I doubt they will help your circles much but if you don't know them you probably should for your movement learning.

Never thought of a 1-arm HLL. Interesting.

great great great! thought of 1arm HLL before but never tried alot since i failed. Perfect to work for me now with my injured shoulder along with OAC :D

Richard Duelley

One arm HLL = 1 rep per arm, but I did my HLL's towards the end of my workout. I really need to start trying out the new things at the beginning but I get all caught up in my balancing work! :mrgreen: I had the other 2 guys on the mens team trying them out as well, it was great!

Ido do you have any tips to stop one from swaying while doing the Hanging Leg Raises? I usually hate those because I would swing. I try hard not to though.

Richard Duelley
Ido do you have any tips to stop one from swaying while doing the Hanging Leg Raises? I usually hate those because I would swing. I try hard not to though.

I used to swing a lot as well until I:

Went more slowly

Used more whole body tension

Leaned back less

Hope that helps,

Ricky