Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

injured foot, out for two months, need training help

williamprowse

williamprowse

I have either a stress fracture to the heel bone or really bad plantar fasciitis. I cant bear any weight on my heel at all.

I need to keep in shape for gymnastics and various other sports i compete in. (mostly board sports like surfing and kiteboarding)

I am wondering if you guys know of any workouts i could do that doesn't put any weight on my foot, but still works out my legs.

so far i have found these:

WOD%20-%20090810.jpg

do you guys have any other workouts that i could do?

thanks!

There is a carryover effect when training just on one leg due to gH stimulation and hormones and stuff.

Can you stand on your toe at all on the injured foot? If so, work releve holds ( think tippy toe holds ) or work them weighted. You might also seem about doing some partner resistance exercises like extending and contracting your injured leg.

Don't sit on your butt, do 1 leg squatting on the other leg.

williamprowse

i have like a full gym in my bedroom and i dont sit on my *** at all. i constantly am on my rings/parrell bars/ab wheel/pull up bar whatever i feel like.

i cant put wieght on the other foot because i was limping on it for 3 months, it has some other mess up, not as bad as the other one.

i cant put wieght on the bottom of my feet at all, i can hold my legs down like in the excercise above. I pretty much walk around my house on my knees for at least the next 2 months.