Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Pectoralis Muscle Tendon Hurt Like HELL!

Mitke - ProjekatSnaga

Mitke - ProjekatSnaga
I Couldn't find injury subforum so i will post it here, sorry if i'm breaking some rules here.

I'm new to this forum, so greeting to you all :D Without further ado.

I was doing weighted dips and the day after that i could not do any of dynamic moves, even with the simple ones such as pushups and pullups i struggle.

The pain is located between deltoid muscle and biceps muscle, when i apply some pressure on that area i feel serious pain.

I suspect it have to do something with tendons of my pec muscle.

I'm able to do almost all straight arms static hold such as planche, front levers and handstand with the exception with back lever.

After 2 weeks of not doing any dynamic moves pain have not go away and it's hurts with the same level of intensity. Any help, i'm almost desperate here?  :unsure:  :unsure:  :unsure:

Going to se a physio is not something that i can do right now, because of my problems with health care. : :(  :(  :(

Alexander Egebak

Well, something is wrong and you better get it checked by a professional before doing anything training-related.

By the way, do you properly depress your shoulder blades as you are performing your dips? A good deal of people incorrectly elevate their scapulae and are thereby destabilizing them. Perhaps that could be a reason why you pulled something.

Colin Macdonald

I'm not very experienced with this, but it sounds like severe biceps tendonitis. I think the first step is to stop all activity until the pain goes away.

A lot of people start back lever training who aren't physically prepared, that's probably a major contribution to your current problems.

Alessandro Mainente

Without specific test is impossible to say at 100% could different things, if you feel a loss of strength probably is rotator cuff. check a physio.

• 3 weeks later...
Rajesh Bhat

i can say one thing: go back to the basics and start with Starter pack. I may sound like some product promoter, but the rigorous foundation laid out by those early courses is essential to safely perform the skills you're thinking about.