Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Building the body for rings

Gregor

Gregor,

If the second Mallorca GB Seminar comes to fruition this Fall and you are available, it would be my pleasure to work with you on my joint prehab series.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

• 2 months later...

I'm now in full training for a month now, and progress is very nice, better then expected.

I had done intensivly in sport helath center to correct muscles deficits for better muscle coactivation and prevetion and somehow helped me alot. I had beside regular ring training aditional weight training and on machines (one improvized to be as much as it can get simmillar to rings).

I'm working on cleaning my holds and learning on two new skills (let it be a secret for now :wink: and it's not victorian). I will tell or post a vid at the end of month :)

Oh I'm not compeeting till september so this time I'm going slovely.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
CubanRingsGuy

I just read through all 28 pages of this thread. Just wanted to say I have a lot of respect for you Gregor! Keep winning those medals and moving up! I hope to see you out there one day. Check out the thread I just posted when you get a chance. Considering getting back into the rings world. Although I may have to pull a Jovtchev and see you when I'm pushing 30 :lol:

How is your progress?

Quick Start Test Smith

I can't believe this thread has over 33,000 views! :shock:

• 1 month later...

hmm my progress..Well I'm back from my injuries (torn biceps and brachialis from after an year and half). Did some competitions but did not completly got back (results wise).

• Coach Sommer unpinned this topic