Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Where to start

Jack Langer

Jack Langer

So I know most people on here are going to recommend starting at F1, but for a broke college student, the cost of that and all the ones following it really add up. My question is, would it be a bad idea to skip to F2 or even something else? Currently, I've been doing crossfit 5-6 times a week, focusing on gymnastics movements a lot in addition to strength training, and also gymnastics practice (recreational gymnastics team) twice a week. Any advice for where I should start is much appreciated.

Ivan Pavlovic

You have money for F2 but not for F1 ? :D

To start with F2 you first need to finish F1 otherwise it would be useless. F1 is hard enough belive me. :D

Jack Langer

well F1 + F2 = 160

F2 = 80

but if it is truly needed to master the other ones then I will start there. Thanks!

Farid Mirkhani

I know that you are worried for paying all the F courses at instant, but F1 will take you some time, but if it takes you less than a month to complete it then you can always return it and buy F2 instead. But most likely it will take you more than enough to save up for the next course. :)

Joshua Slocum

F1 is crucial for making progress in F2-4. If it weren't, it wouldn't be in the series to begin with.

The training style used in the foundation series is quite unlike traditional weightlifting and crossfit: experience in those areas is unlikely to have prepared you in the same way F1 will.

• Upvote 1