Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Get to my dream body?

battman

Sup everybody, i just borrowed my friends account in here, so dont get it confused with battman others posts in here :)

I have been on F1 in a month now, and im getting stronger. But i do workout out for the look also, not as much as a bodybuilder, but still.

My current Body looks like this.

post-8188-0-53848100-1425326870_thumb.jp

post-8188-0-98764900-1425326872_thumb.jp

And my dream body is something like this: 

1369760646845382_large.jpg

How can i achieve this? i already do work hard with GST, i sleep 7-8 hours a night. And eat like this everyday: 

My day could look like this:
Breakfast: Oatmeal with milk, and some juice.
Lunch: Chicken, veggies and rice.
Dinner: Meat, Rice/potatoes, veggies.
Afterworkout: Proteinbar/banan.

Joshua Slocum

I have been on F1 in a month now, and im getting stronger. But i do workout out for the look also, not as much as a bodybuilder, but still.

It takes a lot longer than a month to get a body like that! It looks like you've got pretty good workout programming, sleep and nutrition, so you'll just have to be patient. Gains will be slow but steady. What might be helpful is taking a picture every months or two you can see the progress you're making. 

• Upvote 1

Thanks for your reply!

Well so i should just keep on doing what i do? And i will eventualy, reach my goal?

Mark Schoenhard

It also took this person in the photo a long time to develop those deltoids that are rolled anterior and arms internally rotated.  In my opinion you are a step ahead of this fellow with the training you are undertaking.  Minus photoshop as well.  Enjoy the process...

• Upvote 1

Toni Laukkavaara

Thanks for your reply!

Well so i should just keep on doing what i do? And i will eventualy, reach my goal?

Yeah eventually. It could be a long time depending on your genetics tho

Ivan Pavlovic

Sup everybody, i just borrowed my friends account in here, so dont get it confused with battman others posts in here :)

My current Body looks like this.

attachicon.gif10917501_648594988577986_1832822016_n.jpg

attachicon.gif11039923_648595005244651_86596691_n.jpg

And my dream body is something like this: 

1369760646845382_large.jpg

How can i achieve this? i already do work hard with GST, i sleep 7-8 hours a night. And eat like this everyday: 

My day could look like this:
Breakfast: Oatmeal with milk, and some juice.
Lunch: Chicken, veggies and rice.
Dinner: Meat, Rice/potatoes, veggies.
Afterworkout: Proteinbar/banan.

You need tattoos. :D

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the answers everybody!

Well in working om the tattoos, so. But i know i wont get the body, just away, if Its 4-5 years then ill wait.

Joshua Slocum

I'd really recommend taking pictures every month or so. Fixating on a goal without being able to see the progress you're making will just lead to feeling depressed. Two years in, you may look at yourself, see that you don't have your dream body, and wonder if you're ever going to get there. If you have a good record, then you'll be able to look back at where you started and see how far you've come in the meantime. 

• Upvote 1

Yes i will do that, and i know that to achieve to body like that can take years, but hey? its a goal, and im gonna reach it, and if you guys says my nutritions and training is good, then i think i will happen.

Jesus Rojas

Remember to adjust your caloric intake through the years, because in order to gain muscle you need to eat more every time you gain weight.

Sure i will op the amount of food i get, but my primarily goal, is to eat healthy get my proteins and work hard. 

What is the most important, if i want that body?

To eat Healthy, get a good amount of Carbs, proteins and fat.

Or just eat alot of calories?

Joshua Slocum

Start by eating healthy. If you're working hard and not making any gains, then consider adding more calories per day. 

Jesus Rojas

Definitely to eat organic, but you have to figure out what works for you. For example I can eat plenty of bread and pasta without getting fat but I can't eat milk because I'm some sort of intolerant. Remember there is not such a thing as the best diet, you need to test what is the best for you, because what works for me maybe doesn't work for you.

My "diet" most of the time looks like this :

Breakfast:

-Chicken breast: 170-200gr

-Bacon: 50gr

-Arepa: 240gr

Lunch:

-Rice:320gr

-Beef:200-250gr

Dinner:

-Scramble eggs:150gr

-Beef:120gr

-Oats:60gr

-Cacao:10gr

-Banana:100gr

-Arepa:140-200gr

Okay then i'll stick with that.

I eat this

Breakfast

100 gr oats

Juice 300 ml

Lunch

Rice 100 gr

Chicken 200 gr

Veggies 200 gr

Dinner

Meat 200 gr

Potatoes 200 gr

Veggies 150-200 gr

After workout

Banan and proteinbar

Is this all good ?

GoldenEagle

First off: let's be realistic. For men and women, there are three different body types. Endomorph, Mesomorph, and Ectomorph. Each body types has different training needs in addition to different caloric needs to maintain current muscle mass.

The "Dream body" build you wish to have is typical for the mesomorph body type.

Find out what your body type is and then look at the body builds of the people who have the same body type you do.

• Upvote 3