Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

wrist bone

Al1r3zA

hi guys , 4 months ago i was pushing myself to much in workout and get wrist injury from handstand pushup i think . first doctors said its inflammation but after 3 months they diagnose its kienbocks or avascular necrosis . its not advance at all and its in Plaster cast for next 2 months . but current doctor said even if the pain gone you Never can workout again . Im in shock !!! my first and very simple injury turn to something like this !!

my question from you guys does anyone had an injury like kienbocks that get heal and normal again ? or any injury advice ...

If what they are diagnosing is accurate, it did not occur from a simple workout. I would strongly recommend a second opinion.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

• Upvote 2

If what they are diagnosing is accurate, it did not occur from a simple workout. I would strongly recommend a second opinion.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

well first they said its inflammation so i didnt care and train a little while i was supposed to rest . i think thats why it never heal again . thx for advice :)

Totally agreed with Coach, you need a second opinion and also if you haven't done yet, a MRI and X-rays could be helpful.

yes 100% need second opinion , but this one took all of the hope i had  :(  , it was very primary kienbocks so didnt show anything in MRI but it shows in nuclear picture if i say right or molecular picture .  

Don't lose your hope, there are people who has recovered from terrible things, and also later you could find an expert around you or with GB and look for a different way to train that doesn't affect your wrist. I've seen a couple of videos of people without for example: one arm or legs and they still training.

• Upvote 1