Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey everyone! Gath's intro

John Flanagan

John Flanagan

Hi all,

I'm a long time fitness enthusiast and have been reading the forums on and off for a few years. I've been following Pavel Tsatsouline's books and training philosophy(which is excellent) but I'm really intrigued by GST. I trained some of the static positions before, but wasn't very consistent. I purchased the starter pack a few days ago, and just completed my first workout today. I started with pe1 on all the exercises since my mobility currently sucks :P. I'm hoping to change that soon though! I've stopped most of my other exercises since foundation one covers them eventually, but I'm still doing kettlebell swings and Zercher squats.(Swings for conditioning and Zerchers cos they're awesome!) Hopefully those 2 exercises won't interfere with foundation at all. For now I'm just doing foundation, but plan to add Handstand work soon. Eventually I'd like to attend a seminar and really immerse myself in this system.

I'm super excited to start my GST journey, and glad to finally be a part of the forum!

• Upvote 1