Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Muscle Soreness?

Samuel Carr

Samuel Carr

Hi i've been doing the program in the book for the past 3 weeks now. I do pressing on mondays, core on tuesdays, pulling on thursdays, and legs on fridays. I am working very hard in maintaining form and using all my energy even until i complete the last rep of each exercise variation i am on, but the next day, i am never sore. Because im not sore after workouts, does this mean that im not actually building any additional strength/muscle? Please help. Thanks

Joshua Naterman

Soreness means your nerves are irritated by the broken down protein in the surrounding tissue, it has nothing to do with strength. It's pretty rare for me to get sore from most of this, but I am getting stronger all the time. Don't sweat the no soreness, worry about your results! If you're not getting the results you want, restructure your program. There are plenty of us here to help if you aren't sure what to do.

Yup, I rarely get sore anymore

Soreness doesn't mean a thing... as long as your performance is getting better you are fine

Richard Duelley
Yup, I rarely get sore anymore

Soreness doesn't mean a thing... as long as your performance is getting better you are fine

Lucky! I get sore every day of practice. . .2 and half hours of hard training really beats me up sometimes :mrgreen:

• 4 weeks later...