Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

A little insight please

Sam Andersen

Coach can you please expand on this statement

"For those who are unrelenting and focused on all the components of their foundation and handstand work (especially the integrated mobility), it is indeed about to get "really real"."

What does it look like in a workout to be unrelenting and focused? Should I do the workout multiple times a day? More reps than is listed? Or just follow each days workout to the "T" only taking the required rest days?

I want to get the most out of the program. I want strength, stamina, durability, flexibility in all muscle groups and I am willing to sacrifice what is necessary to get it. I just want to start on the right foot.

Thanks in advance.

Following each day's workout to a T, pushing as hard as you can rather than as hard as you think you can, constantly ensuring correct form, limiting rest time between elements. And most important of all, consistency in all that stuff.

If you want to do more stuff, extra mobility work is always good and not as taxing as strength work.

• Upvote 3

Following each day's workout to a T, pushing as hard as you can rather than as hard as you think you can, constantly ensuring correct form, limiting rest time between elements. And most important of all, consistency in all that stuff.

If you want to do more stuff, extra mobility work is always good and not as taxing as strength work.

There's your recipe for success.

Do what coach says; do it very hard. Watch yourself be better every week :)