Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

tendonitis rehab protocol by Slizz?

Andrew Graham

Hi guys

I've been searching all over the forum for that fantastically informative and awesome article that Josh Naterman wrote on how to treat and cure tendonitis. He also talks about how straight arm strength is great particularly for conditioning tendons and connective tissue (not sure if thats a different article or not!?)

does anyone know where this went?? and if they know, could they please send a link?

cheers all

Murray Truelove

You can find Joshua on Reddit.com/r/bodyweightfitness his user name is the same as his real name. He's quite active on there.

If you submitted your question there you might get an answer from him that you could then post here.

• Upvote 3

Josh Schmitter

does anyone know where this went?? and if they know, could they please send a link?

I probably have it clipped if the link is dead. He talked about that in depth in a few places though. Any more precise details of the post topic, etc.?

Well i just wanted to re-read the post he made on biceps tendonitis rehab protocol and I wanted to know whether or not straight arm strength work had any particular benefits for biceps tendonitis also?

Is josh not active here anymore then?

Christopher Schwab

Well here is a link to a video he did on Bicep tendon rehab/prehab that stemmed from his post. At the bottom of the video he gives a detailed answer concerning basics. :

• Upvote 2