Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Introduction

Melvyn Bentham

Melvyn Bentham

Hi fellas just a little intro , I'm Mel from England 45yrs 200 pounds , played football and lifted weight for 28 yrs,then saw someone do the planche in the Olympics in London and thought I'll have a go at that so started to train planche , then someone said train front lever a pulling and a pushing , then some one said you need handstand , so I played around on u tube for 12 months doing it all wrong , then I discovered this site I learned about protraction ,retraction , scapula activation and so on ,all that help improve me , also taking information of other members on the site , I then bought foundation 1and 2 , and handstand 1 , and that's when things started to really improve you wonder what the exercise are doing, then you try something and you can hold it for longer than before ,I also put on more muscle and got a better all round body shape than I ever did doing weights , just wish I had discovered it 20 yrs ago , but here I am , so that's my intro , and I hope to put some videos on for you experts out there, thanks Mel

• Upvote 6