This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

New York City

Started by IcedDante, July 7, 2014 · 112 Replies · 12,930 Views

Christopher Denzer

Hi all:

I wanted to let local people know I’m available to train in Queens. I’ve got stall bars, paralettes, a pull up rig and decent floor space. If you’re in the ‘hood and need a place to train this winter when things get cold, my space is available.

Terrence Yonker

I am in orlando but would love to do even remote group classes with people on the east coast time..  i found for regular non gst group classes i show up more and push harder, not so much in isolation..  like a whatsapp remote group workout?  anybody down for getting on a set schedule.. where we will all be waiting?

Ivan Moore

Anyone know where to find a good class for fundamentals in NYC ?? Manhattan?? I had knee surgery and need a set of eyes at least one time to figure out corrections 

Nick Ebner

@Ivan Moore email us at info@TransformGST.com if you want to set up a consult, assessment or just have any general questions. FYI, we have 5 foundations classes per week. Specific elements are covered in each. The class description will let you know which moves are on which days. 

Randeep Walia

Hi Michael et al:

I recommend making the trip out to NYC to train at Transform Fitness NYC. Once a venue for personal training, they've opened up their schedule to regimented GST classes based on the Gymnastics Bodies methodology and the expertise of their truly talented staff. I have been training there regularly for the past few months now and I have been taking it to the next level. The quality of instruction is awesome and I'm learning a lot in addition to getting stronger. The weekend classes are blowing up, but I recommend the weekday morning classes for specialized instruction. I know it is a bit far from Queens, but I think it's worth it even if you can only make it out once a week. You will certainly see me there.

I have trained at a few GST centers and many adult gymnastics classes and I think this is the best instruction you can get currently. I don't work there, I don't get paid anything for this endorsement, I'm just a big fan!

ANIKA FLORES
On 1/26/2018 at 1:13 AM, Nick Ebner said:

@Ivan Moore email us at info@TransformGST.com if you want to set up a consult, assessment or just have any general questions. FYI, we have 5 foundations classes per week. Specific elements are covered in each. The class description will let you know which moves are on which days. 

I'm in NYC too and am a beginner so I'll definitely be in touch! Are you located at both Transform fitness and complete body? I'm on the UES so just trying to figure out where you are location/proximity wise

Nick Ebner

@ANIKA FLORES, Our classes are all at Transform on 58th & Lex. We have two beginner classes, Saturday at 3pm and Monday at 6:30pm. Unless you’re interested in a 1 on 1 assessment to start, I suggest staring with the intro class and our coaches will help direct you from there. If you need/want more info, email info@TransformGST.com. Here is the class schedule. See you soon! 

ANIKA FLORES
1 minute ago, Nick Ebner said:

@ANIKA FLORES, Our classes are all at Transform on 58th & Lex. We have two beginner classes, Saturday at 3pm and Monday at 6:30pm. Unless you’re interested in a 1 on 1 assessment to start, I suggest staring with the intro class and our coaches will help direct you from there. If you need/want more info, email info@TransformGST.com. Here is the class schedule. See you soon! 

Too good to be true, I'm so excited. Thank you so much, I'll definitely be signing up!

Alex Aronis 325810

Hi All!

My name is Alex, I live in Astoria. I'm looking for a gym to practice at and/or people to practice with. Please let me know if anyone has any leads.

Thanks!

Nick Ebner
5 hours ago, Alex Aronis 325810 said:

Hi All!

My name is Alex, I live in Astoria. I'm looking for a gym to practice at and/or people to practice with. Please let me know if anyone has any leads.

Thanks!

Hey @Alex Aronis 325810. TransformGST is the NYC GB affiliate. It’s only a few stops away from Astoria. You can DM us on instagram or contact info@transformgst.com. We have an amazing community of athletes and coaches.