Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Some questions.

Dany

Hello everybody, Hello coach Sommer,

I'm new on this forum and I have some questions for the "olders"...

- I really like bodyweight exercices - push up,dips,chin up,bodyweight squat,etc-( rarely practice typical gymnastics exercices) but I like, too, exercices with dumbells , Kettlebells , clubbells, sandbag,etc (no machines).

So, I would like to incorporate gymnastics's exercices in my workout.

Is it possible ?

What is the best solution ?

- One day dumbells (or others)exercices, one day gymnastics exercices, one day rest ?

- One day dumbells exercices AND after gymnastics exercices (if yes, how much ex.,how much reps and time)?

- Only Gymnastics's exercices ( if yes how much ex. , how much reps,how much time) ?

For sure, I like to train with dumbells or Kettlebell but those typical gymnastics exercices seems to be so efficient and...different that I'm ready, to let down (if necessary) my traditionnal workout (naturel training - no machine-) to begin with "only" with gymnastics's exercices.

I don't know if I'm clear enough.English isn't my mother's language.

If you have stIll received those kind of question, My apologyze.

Could you, so, give me the links with those questions and answers ?

By advance, thanks for your answers

Regards

Dany

It's possible.

You can also use the DumbBells to simulate gymnastics moves like levers, planches, cross, maltese, etc

You can use the KB for metabolic conditioning. Basically making yourself tired by swinging it a lot or doing cleans and jerks with them, turkish getups, snatches or whatever tickles your fancy.

You can do the gymnastics exercises as the first portion of the workout and end with KB/DB workout or DB complexes.

Hello ,

Ok.Thanks.

One of my question was to know if gymnastics exercises were better in the begin or the end of my workout.

Now, I have the answer.

Thanks a lot.

Regards

Dany