Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Coach Sommer on Rob Wolf Round 2

Jennifer Rodriguez

Chris Hansen

Coach mentions about how he has some athletes, for example, deadlift a light weight of 135lbs for 2 months straight - at that point the athlete could easily do 185lbs. 

I am rehabbing from an injury so my doc says light lifting is beneficial (I have worked on F1 for a few months). I used to do 5-3-1 and wanted to work on those four lifts again, but light weights, so it does not slow down F1 progress.

A very interesting concept that I would like to try. Can anyone explain how to figure out the starting weight and how many days a week/sets/reps to work on this?

Thanks again,

Noah

What kind of injury are you rehabbing?

Depending on the weight and the volume, it's possible to lift almost daily.

I heard that too...

We built a custom set for Robb's gym and sent them out to him.

However we do have a truly bullet proof stall bar system in the works, but aren't yet where we can announce a time frame.

Kamali Downey

We built a custom set for Robb's gym and sent them out to him.

However we do have a truly bullet proof stall bar system in the works, but aren't yet where we can announce a time frame.

Will it be a free standing?  That is my biggest issue as I can't nail stuff into the walls......

Kamali Downey

Also, did anyone else hear there is an Achilles series?  Where is that or when does that come out? I need that like yesterday....

Merunas Astrauskas

Also, did anyone else hear there is an Achilles series?  Where is that or when does that come out? I need that like yesterday....

last I heard that was for seminar atendees for now.

• Upvote 1

Will it be a free standing?  That is my biggest issue as I can't nail stuff into the walls......

Sorry, no.