Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Al1r3zA

hi guys , this is my coach Payam hasannezhad ! i force him to do street workout and other strength move ( i like all kind of strength move ) and make a video from him :D , his Specialty is Rings , i think his flag pushups is a world record ( in this video is 20 but he can do a little more ) , what do you think guys ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFXiue5wJlE

• Upvote 1

Christian Sørlie

Very impressive. Strong!

• Upvote 1

Julian Aldag

Wow. Very strong. Although, I hope the world record wasn't achieved with the ROM he used at the end...

• Upvote 1

Al1r3zA

Wow. Very strong. Although, I hope the world record wasn't achieved with the ROM he used at the end...

sry i dont know what is ROM , but to be clear , when he do this he was very very tired ! :D

Christoph Pahl

ROM = Range Of Motion. And jules probably wants to say he's bending his arms not very much. In particular the upper arm stays always almost straight.

• Upvote 1

Brian Li

Your coach is very strong. Is he an elite gymnast?

• Upvote 1

Bruce Dierl

No wonder the sw community doesn't want ex gymnasts to join their competitions....malteses are a joke to him...

He pretty much finished the whole compeition in the sw community

• Upvote 1

Al1r3zA

Your coach is very strong. Is he an elite gymnast?

yes he is , the funny part is that he learn all of this things without a coach :D all by himself ! i have a huge respect for him ;)

No wonder the sw community doesn't want ex gymnasts to join their competitions....malteses are a joke to him...

He pretty much finished the whole compeition in the sw community

i loveee his maltese to japanese handstand on floor , someday i will do thattttt ;) i show this to the best of street workouters , they wonder who is he and why he didnt competing in sw :D and then they say well he is a gymnast it,s normal :o ! but all of sw champions before sw were a gymnast for years and then turn to sw ! 

ForzaCavaliere

wow did he used to compete nationally?

Al1r3zA

wow did he used to compete nationally?

no , just in country , he had a great opportunities but cant use that , he is still young and have a lot of chance to be a national gymnast :)